What is non-surgical face lift?
The aging process of our body starts in our 20s and it reduces our production of elastin and collagen fibers. Low levels of those proteins cause skin, lines and wrinkles.
As we age, the muscles of the face become weak, and the skin starts to sour. If the tingling in your face, chin, and neck muscles is progressing through your years, this medical discovery (facelift without surgery) can reverse the process and make you look healthier, more vibrant, younger.
Risk, Recovery and Downtime
Unlike a traditional facelift, where patients require a lot of downtime, the non-surgical facelift is faster to recover.
- Pain management is rarely necessary.
- Most patients do not require any downtime
- Redness and swelling may occur but it is temporary
Cool multipolar RF – is used to. It is a non-invasive technique that tightens aging skin and renews skin collagen using radio waves. Radio waves heat the deeper layers of the skin and cool the skin surface to rejuvenate the skin.
Laser Skin Titaning – Laser skin uses infrared light for titanating effect. With a laser facelift, there is no cutting, scarring, or anesthesia. The face is revived using laser technology and tightens the outer layer of the skin, leaving patients with fewer lines and wrinkles.
Liquid Facelift – Facelift options are available for non-surgical treatment, “liquid facelifts”
Botox, fillers, peels, lasers, dermabrasion, mini-facelift, lunchtime face-lift.
Botox — mostly known to reduce crow’s feet, eyebrows, and wrinkles. Botox is the leading non-surgical cosmetic medical procedure globally.
Botox works by relaxing the facial muscles. It is purified protein produced by Clostridium botulinum bacteria, and has been approved by the FDA since 2002 for the treatment of glabellar lines — commonly known as eyebrow lines — between the eyes and above the nose.
Dermal Fillers – A liquid facelift involves the use of advanced dermal fillers, usually in combination with Botox. The dermal fillers used are one of the group of second generation advanced dermal fillers, including Juvederm Ultra, Juvederm Ultra Plus, Restylane, Perlane. Each of these fillers have unique characteristics that work in their own particular way to rejuvenate specific areas of the face. In general dermal filler replace the lost volume in the face or help the body regenerate any number of faces.
Anti-aging creams -faclifts and anti-aging creams are in constant growth and development. There are some creams that can actually help reduce fine wrinkles or lift the face. It is important to know that these creams only help hide lines and wrinkles, but do not provide any real, long-term improvement.
- For one, it is cheaper than surgery.
- Shorter recovery period and lower risk of post-operative infection and complications.
- The whole process can also be considered natural as it just stimulates the tissues and reduces the production of melanin within your face to convey the effect of looking younger.
- The effects are also very natural and do not look fake at all.
- For those patients who are not ready to go under the knife, but still want a new look on the face, this would be the best option to have a non-surgical facelift.